Lovey-Dovey-ness ahead, proceed at your own risk… | McGowan Images Blog

Lovey-Dovey-ness ahead, proceed at your own risk…

In the almost-9 years since I first fell in love with you, our lives have changed. Our family has changed. Our dreams have changed.

As we’ve cried & fought & scraped and laughed & danced & soared through the past 8 Valentine’s Days together… the way we love each other has changed.

But the way you hold my face up real close to yours and I wrinkle my nose and you kiss my forehead and we KNOW it’s right? That hasn’t changed. That’s the same. And I believe with everything in my heart that this is the one thing that will never change.

Special thanks to our friends Sara & Rocky for these beautiful new pictures.

Happy Valentine’s Day, my love. Let’s wear our PJs all day and take an extra long lunch break to cuddle on the couch, as if we needed an excuse. 🙂

1. amy

February 14th, 2013 at 9:00 am

Chelsea!!! you are stunnnninggggg!!! and Mack you look pretty handsome yourself! these pictures are amazing, and your love shines through! Yall’s love is an inspiring love to all!! Happy Valentine’s Day! See yall in a couple weeks :D!!!!

2. Patrice

February 14th, 2013 at 12:48 pm

Happy Valentine’s Day! Your pictures are all so awesome…I think those last ones in the tall grass/plants are smokin’!!!

3. Mike

February 14th, 2013 at 2:59 pm

Love. Love. Love. This post makes me so happy! Last shot – my favorite. For reals. Chels, you look fabulous, as always. That red hair! Perfect. Mack, you’re such a stud. Whata man!! Y’all are totally a match made in heaven. Happy Valentine’s Day!

4. Mandaroo

February 14th, 2013 at 4:38 pm

Amazing and beautiful pictures! I love the last 4! Y’all are adorable!

5. Margaret

February 14th, 2013 at 11:19 pm

Number 10 – tugging on the heartstrings!!

6. Ambo

February 15th, 2013 at 12:41 am

I am in love with these pictures! Amazingly beautiful and peaceful! Love you guys!

7. Geanna

February 18th, 2013 at 12:03 pm

AHHHH! The last 3 are my faves! So in love and look so natural showing it! You need at least one of these in the Bowen studio!