Ronda & Brandon : Dominican Republic | McGowan Images Blog

Ronda & Brandon : Dominican Republic

The last of our blog posts from the Dominican Republic is full of pictures we didn’t plan on taking! At lunch one day during our trip, we met Brandon & Ronda, a couple from Colorado that were a ton of fun. We hung out a bit that day, and they said they were considering paying for a portrait session from the resort photographer, just so they’d have some pretty pictures from vacation.

Well, um, NO. Friends don’t let friends use the shady resort photographers. πŸ˜‰

So we took 15 minutes before dinner one night, and walked around our resort, and captured some beautiful images of this gorgeous people… in love, and in paradise. I have to admit, I’m kind of jealous. I wish WE had these portraits from our awesome trip to the Dominican!

Enjoy a couple of our favorites!

Brandon is very tall, and Ronda is very… not. πŸ™‚ I love how this image shows that part of their relationship, with Ronda always looking up at her love!

I heart freckles. Yes I do.

We actually shot these portraits on the day we were GOING to shoot Adria & Shawn’s sunrise wedding, but there were crazy intermittent thunderstorms all day. That led to a really gorgeous cloudy backdrop in the evening!

Ronda & Brandon, it was SO fun to meet & hang out with you. Feel free to get engaged & bring us up to Denver soon. πŸ˜‰

1. amy

September 6th, 2013 at 9:34 am

LOVE LOVE THEM! the last one is so beautiful!!!

2. Adria

September 6th, 2013 at 10:52 am

These people hit the jackpot! Beautiful shots!

3. Megan Gray

September 6th, 2013 at 11:50 am

She is absolutely stunning, and you really captured their happiness. πŸ™‚

4. Casey

September 6th, 2013 at 11:56 am

These are so gorgeous! Love the black & white up close where you can see those freckles! This couple hit the jackpot for real!

5. Vicky

September 6th, 2013 at 12:07 pm

SO STUNNING!!! The colour in the clouds of that first beach shot is perfect! You guys rock

6. Monica

September 6th, 2013 at 12:25 pm

What a special treasure!! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful couple!

7. Toi

September 6th, 2013 at 1:14 pm

I can’t figure out which ones I like best! They are all great!! I think Ronda & Brandon were very lucky to find you instead of the resort photog too. Your work is ALWAYS beautiful. πŸ™‚

8. Ronda Green

September 6th, 2013 at 9:59 pm

The pictures are beautiful!! You guys did such an amazing job. We are very fortunate to have met you, and we really appreciate you taking the time to do this for us πŸ™‚ Seeing how nice these are makes me that much more excited to see all of them. We will definitely need to have you guys come out to Colorado for a shoot, another vacation!! πŸ˜‰

9. Ronda & Brandon : Engagement Pt. 2 » McGowan Images

October 5th, 2016 at 6:04 am

[…] you missed their 2013 session on the beach in Punta Cana, it’s HERE.Β Β And if you didn’t see their little mini engagement session that got snowed out this past […]